#124 Nurtured For 9 Years By Wife and Pastor Before Finding Jesus – Jim Hogan
Correct your spiritual damage as early as you can. Today at 70 years old, Dino’s guest Jim Hogan is an ambassador for Jesus Christ, but it has not always been the case. In this episode Jim and Dino discuss Jim’s “Standing Stone Ministry” as well as:
1. Jim’s marriage of 48 years
2. Growing up in a dysfunctional alcoholic family.
3. Finding and losing Surrogate parents in a terrible accident.
4. The loss of a mentor to suicide.
5. Building and losing a multi-million dollar business.
6. Ego and Isolation.
7. Dealing with Financial Loss.
8. Moral troubles inside a popular ministry.
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[ have been called according to his purpose” – Romans 8:28
For past shows and to learn more about the God’s Men of Influence community, check us out at www.godsmenofinfluence.org
Join us on Facebook for our daily devotionals and updates and please like our page www.facebook.com/GodsMenOfInfluence
Help us spread the Word and please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.