Dino continues his conversation with Jon Lugo. What is the purpose behind our trials? This answer is beyond us. We only need to know that there is a purpose. We call this knowledge faith. In this episode Jon Lugo discusses:
- Coming clean about his drug dealing.
- Seeing God for the first time in his parents forgiveness
- Being Unprepared to Surrender to God.
- Telling the truth to 110 fraternity brothers
- Safely removing himself from the drug dealing organization.
- Working through his fear.
- God reveals himself amidst massive withdrawal symptoms.
- Becoming a prayer leader at church.
- Reconnecting with his ex-girlfriend, breaking up with her, becoming friends with her and marrying her.
- Allowing God to guide his life.
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” – Jame 1 Verse 2&3
For past shows and to learn more about the God’s Men of Influence community, check us out at www.godsmenofinfluence.org
Join us on Facebook for our daily devotionals and updates and please like our page www.facebook.com/GodsMenOfInfluence
Help us spread the Word and please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.