Betrayed and molested by a family member, Eric Botelho had many trials before finding God. In this episode Eric and Dino discuss his sober living homes Sanctuary House as well as:
- His Christianity – God did not call him to be comfortable or safe.
- Radical Encounters with Jesus.
- The Effects of sexual molestation by a trusted family member.
- Running with a crew and being the only survivor with his brother.
- The power of his mother in the fight against his addictions.
- Adulterous relationships.
- How his family was pushed away by the Catholic Church.
- God put people in his life to show him Jesus.
- Choosing faith on days you don’t feel it.
- Seminary Training
- Anchored Recovery Community
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30
For past shows and to learn more about the God’s Men of Influence community, check us out at www.godsmenofinfluence.org
Join us on Facebook for our daily devotionals and updates and please like our page www.facebook.com/GodsMenOfInfluence
Help us spread the Word and please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.