#10 William Fawcett – Christian marriage counseling – ”Its important to always make sure that one person is in love at all times.”
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Mathew 11:28-29
Advice About Marriage
- Bill and his wife have been counseling young couples – over 63 couples so far and believes that men should not counsel women in regards to sex.
- When you have an argument always resolve it in another room.
- Its important to always make sure that one person is in love at all times – if one person is in love than that person can always change. never let both people fall out of love.
- Harvard Business School – Construct a business as if you were going to sell it in the end.
- President of Jim Beam import division at age 34.
- Bill moved to orange county at 35 and opened his ad agency and 11 years later sold it to a national firm.
- God gives you the gift of entrepreneurship make sure you use it.
Bill on God and Advice
- Bill and his wife pray together in the morning
- Weakness – finding time to read the bible
- Strength – step up to bat under any condition
- Best advice – father said negotiate with your ears. Show compassion and give good direction. In other words be a good listener
- Member – Saddleback Church