#20 A Mormon’s Perspective on Christianity – Justin Williams
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” – 2nd Timothy 1:7
- Biggest Weakness – the sin of judging others. Justin is working on living God’s Word, but in danger of pointing the finger which is the opposite of Christ. Christ lived with sinners.
- Biggest Strength – Justin’s ability to recognize his weakness and try to change by being active in Christ’s will.
- Darkest Time – When things are going well, there’s a tendency to be less focused on God and service. It becomes too easy to be prideful.
- Inspirational Person – A Bishop of Justin’s church.
- Advice – Trust in God, there are better times ahead. Reach out to friends and scriptures.
- God’s Men of Influence – Set the example, you are the light of the world.
- Church – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Baptized when he was 8 years old.
- Best Advice Been Given – Focus on the few things that matter.
- Men’s group – The last hour of a 3 hour service is men’s group.
- Favorite Charity – Operation Underground Railroad
Recommended Book – “The Compound Effect” – Derrick Hardy
email – email@example.com
For past shows and to learn more about the God’s Men of Influence community, check us out at www.godsmenofinfluence.org
Join us on Facebook for our daily devotionals and updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/GodsMenOfInfluence
Help us spread the Word and please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.