#38 Pastor’s Opinion on Marriage and Other Christian Hot Topics – Dr. Roger Tirabassi
Age is not a criteria for maturity says Dino’s guest Christian couples counselor Dr. Roger Tirabassi. In this episode Dr. Tirabassi discusses marriage, Tithing, Tattoos and Free Will. Take a listen to this in depth look at a Pastor’s beliefs on issues that affect us all.
“A noble man makes noble plans and by noble deeds he stands” – Isaiah 32:8
- Marrying Young – Age is not a good criteria for maturity, so that is the more important thing. There is a higher divorce rate for couple who marry younger. The male brain isn’t even fully developed until 25 years old.
- Premarital Program – A good program should decrease the risk of divorce by 35%.
- What Makes A Good Husband – Have an older more experienced mentor. Pride has to go. Go to a marriage conference every year. Pray together every day.
- When in marriage give affirmation, kisses, apology and time out process process.
- When a spouse changes – When children get our attention, the marriage will suffer if we are not attending to it.
- Enduring problems and preserving are what keeps a marriage together.
- Tithing – God wants us to have a responsive heart to what we were given.
- God’s plan or Free Will? – God tries to show us what to do, but gives us the free-will to do what we will.
- We have a just God who would never send someone to hell in an unjust way.
For past shows and to learn more about the God’s Men of Influence community, check us out atwww.godsmenofinfluence.org
Join us on Facebook for our daily devotionals and updates and please like our page www.facebook.com/GodsMenOfInfluence
Help us spread the Word and please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.